Ranking
You are forgiven good bye!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I dont even know him. So he can go about with his life without worrying about me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
ur all lammers and suc i am not haxbox

botnet... ah good times.

<3

[T]
#hi

That seems to be thought through, and honest

I forgive you...

AND
im sorry, for starting all the apoligize bullshit >.<
Lol erm wow i don't know what to say this forum ahould be closed by now and you should be infracted by a million Ta's by now...
Dude it's the internet who gives a crap about what other people think about you? They live hundreds of miles from you!

Don't pull that "everyone hates me i should just leave and be forgotten all I did was made a mistake wah wah wah". Yeah, so you made a mistake, so what? Life goes on, man, you can't let the thoughts of others bring you down. You gotta learn when to say "Whatever".

Yes, KiT is usually mean because he speaks his mind freely and isn't afraid to rip out other's mistakes and serve them on a silver platter to everyone in the room to dine on. He can effectively call out others in front of the whole crowd and set them on stage to be humiliated and trolled for their stupid behaviour but personally, I think he does a great job at teaching others lessons. He's had his bad moments too just like you did.

It's all good man, just forget about it
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
ur all lammers and suc i am not haxbox

botnet... ah good times.

<3

Uh,what do you mean?
Do you forgive me?

Y/N
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
beacose

lol you spelt because wrong.
:D