Ranking
Really, most of the people that act like that don't go to the forums, so there's not much point posting that here.
When you get your Black Belt, you get to play with people who don't whine... They just leave mid-game. *Sigh*
Its tough sometimes.

Its not always a rainbow dance (If you know what i mean).

And Tonakai is right. Its true! D:

Well, just dont care about them and you will be fine ;)

Marloto out.
Member [o]f Incognito
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Hey FlamingBob,

welcome to toribash.

There's always whinebags around, don't get upset about it.

and noobs.
and trolls.
and Jzxcvbnms.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
I have the same man, i'm so horrible at this game i get accused for buying my account all the time

Why dont you tell them to stfu, you're after all Smod and you dont mess with Smods.

Ive been in the same situation so many times and its starting to get very annoying.

Its pissing me off that some people just cant accept that belts doesnt always matter.

An example is yesterday when i met a whitebelt and he was wondering why he lost only because i got DMed more than him.

I dont know why i got into that last part but....ye.

I hope nobody took offence of this post, if so then im sorry.

Marloto out.
Member [o]f Incognito
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
When you get your Black Belt, you get to play with people who don't whine... They just leave mid-game. *Sigh*

Are you kidding me? Sometimes when i'm on the black belt server, i feel like i'm in a beginner one.
Edit: well now that i think about it, theres not really that much WHINING.. But still.. Nvm.
Whoop Whoop
JUST LEAVE FLAMINGBOB ALONE!!!!

the title is cool cus it says Please stop then below it is flaming bob

so Please stop flaming bob.

An take it as compliments dude
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Please stop flaming bob.

I lol'd at that.

BTW: They're just jelous ;)
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...