Ranking
alright, i apologize. i understand your preference. i wont apply for any other clans until the final decision is made on my application. i just assumed it'd be treated like a job application, where you can apply for multiple. i guess i assumed wrong.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
I wonder how everybody is applying to another clan because we dont invite them like right now
these kids are not in the fl0w timeline
Enjoint life
Name: Dakota
game name: DashieR
belt: custom belt
active lvl:active
gm:6-5
hours: mostly all day if moods right
discord: DashieR#6538
mods: any mod but have dislikes
clan was in: AS Wapow PowPow vibe
reason to join: I would love to help with wars and chill with some friends I been inactive for long time so think coming back I really like flow be cool if I can join luv ya

language:
english
Last edited by Sanity; Oct 7, 2018 at 10:02 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
fl0w Application
Nick: Zag
Belt: 5th dan
Previous clans:
Reason to join: I appreciate what you stand for, to play wushu for enjoyment and not results is my take.
Last edited by Zagrebaath; Oct 8, 2018 at 02:08 AM.
Name: Zach Aedam
Belt: 3rd Dan
Discord: Zach#7301
Previous Clans: Well, i've been in clan such as [AS], (e), [Vibe] and [WAPOW]
Reason to join: Well even if this clan is inactive i could do some wars, and also it has well respected member and i really loved to make new friends here and to hangout .
Last edited by Zach; Oct 31, 2018 at 01:25 AM.
Hello Zach,

Thanks for your application.

However, I would appreciate that you add some replays. Or try to catch some of our members online.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Thanks man @William,

Also, would it be a wushu or anything? I have lot of replay in ABD here on my laptop

EDIT:
Also, notifying that im canceled my application
Last edited by Zach; Oct 31, 2018 at 01:48 AM.