Ranking
I might i'm not sure yet, but thanks for all of the comments DuckonQwack, and the rest of you too. I'll post a new update some time later today.
Back for good.
Ill post some Ingame screenshots. in about 30 minutes.

BTW. Im DuckOnQwack
Last edited by xxrangexx; Apr 3, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
~ImYou
Well, i wanna wait a bit more to see the sides and back before a critcism, also would u like to me post the "in-game" pic?
Last edited by ExtremeNil; Apr 4, 2011 at 03:01 AM.
mapping is off, straight lines on flat dont map straight on the head.
not enough definition between the plates, you blur things out with ridiculous amounts of shadowing.

your work in general is always a bit too choppy and messy for my liking.
might be because you try making curves with a series of straight lines, or because of the way you use curves and straight lines together, or the way you shade things like theyr straight lines instead of matching the curves.
i dunno
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I can not tell what it's supposed to be.

Kind of bad I think looks like it's not going to have much detail.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
mapping is off, straight lines on flat dont map straight on the head.
not enough definition between the plates, you blur things out with ridiculous amounts of shadowing.

your work in general is always a bit too choppy and messy for my liking.
might be because you try making curves with a series of straight lines, or because of the way you use curves and straight lines together, or the way you shade things like theyr straight lines instead of matching the curves.
i dunno

Best CnC of this thread. Would you minding expanding on the second paragraph? it would be some great help to me.

Also; New update.

Back for good.