Ranking
Original Post
The only work I saw you do was the transition at 1:06. The song was pretty bad, and it had some really laggy spots here and there. The intro was stupid and not needed.

However, the replays were great.
Not much else to the video..
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

thank you very much for C & C, unfortunately I have a bad computer ... and well, that's what I can do, I agree with the introduction: P, I did this video just to show replays thank you very much again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats awsome ! Good to see people useing me and my buddies mods for there vids . It has a realy nice and clean look to it , alittle short though .
hey thank you very much, I like to do parkour and freerun replays, and they use a lot of dedication, I would like to know more mods, however I loved the mods! thank you very much!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Thats awsome ! Good to see people useing me and my buddies mods for there vids . It has a realy nice and clean look to it , alittle short though .

Yeah, it feels good.

Anyway, I liked the replays, and your camerawork was nice, but as Kyou said, there weren't enough effects/transitions.

-If this was just to show replays, then no effects or intro or anything.
-If it wa a fully-fledged video, then try picking a better song, and add in some special effects.
You were kinda in the middle. You really should pick one or the other.
Epic Replays, muy prolijas!, No me fije mucho en el video porque se que solo fue para mostrar las replays. Pero el video tampoco fue desastroso.
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)
Yeah, it feels good.

Anyway, I liked the replays, and your camerawork was nice, but as Kyou said, there weren't enough effects/transitions.

-If this was just to show replays, then no effects or intro or anything.
-If it wa a fully-fledged video, then try picking a better song, and add in some special effects.
You were kinda in the middle. You really should pick one or the other.

first of all thank you very much, and I agree with you, would not have to do presentation ... really thank you very much for this constructive criticism

Epic Replays, muy prolijas!, No me fije mucho en el video porque se que solo fue para mostrar las replays. Pero el video tampoco fue desastroso.

muchas gracias hux , dejamos un poco de espectativa para lo que será nuestro video y la org... (ya sabes ;) ) sii es solo para mostrar replays u know men :P

STFU, This video + replys were Awsome.

THANK YOU! but was not very good video ^^ I'm glad you liked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ofr the replay were great but i agree with the rest no effects at all but the camera work was nice and smooth , awsome vid though
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Omfg epic song epic replays and I'm amazed you managed to make this vid with ray-tracing on. 10/10, but what's the mod :|
previously known as Lopsin