ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Well, I was able to attack at my first attempt.

gloat more plz okay then do this for me; make a replay where both uke and tori don't touch the ground with anything but their hands, and at least one of them has to throw an attack.
/set gr 0 0 -30
hmmm. this is interesting.

would it work if you put both of them closer together, so they can use each other as another support? Then you would have 2-4 contact on the ground and maybey they could stay upsidedown longer
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
hmmm. this is interesting.

would it work if you put both of them closer together, so they can use each other as another support? Then you would have 2-4 contact on the ground and maybey they could stay upsidedown longer

Okay, from what Odlov is telling me he wants a mod where you can only land on your hands, start from 250 engage distance and off the ground "like in ninjutsu" (engageheight: 150) so... I tried this but if any white belt joins a server with these settings all I'm saying is that it would be lame because they'd just fall and DQ.. no fight no nothing... it's practically farming in the lamest way possible.. you might as well make a mod where you start on a platform and uke doesn't and then make the dojosize 1 so that anyone that joins DQs instantly do you see what I'm getting at? :P
/set gr 0 0 -30
Also make boxes instead of spheres, beacuse it changes type of fight wich makes your hands spheres
]
Boxes shift at the corners and cause decaps and DQ's.. if you want to try, by all means... go ahead.
/set gr 0 0 -30
I sense that fighting on the ground would be near impossible upside down.. but theres not reason why to let all the work that went into this mode go to waste. try setting:
engage distance -80
engage hight 1000

with a dojo and stuff like that. if you want the fight to continue on the ground, set high DM and low Grav. if you want it to be an air fight, set low DM and high grav.

with the negative engage distance, the firs thing people do is grab their apponents and then swing them around.

its interesting to see which one gets the upper hand. landing head down defintly in not hte way to go.

I ve tried this out right side up in multiplayer, and Ive concluded it would be interesting to see what would happen if the players were upside down. try it.
- its been a while