Ranking
I really love this mod. Makes fighting way more realistic. I think you still need to adjust the gravity though... I can still easily jump like in judo.

Also, I can't change my server to this mod in MP. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but I've tried the following commands;
"se mod Krav_Maga.tbm"
"set mod Krav_Maga.tbm"
"se mod Krav_Maga"
"set mod Krav_Maga"

etc...

Just refuses to change to it in multiplayer for some reason... works fine in SP.
Last edited by Vire; Dec 28, 2008 at 12:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Vire View Post
I really love this mod. Makes fighting way more realistic. I think you still need to adjust the gravity though... I can still easily jump like in judo.

Also, I can't change my server to this mod in MP. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but I've tried the following commands;
"se mod Krav_Maga.tbm"
"set mod Krav_Maga.tbm"
"se mod Krav_Maga"
"set mod Krav_Maga"

etc...

Just refuses to change to it in multiplayer for some reason... works fine in SP.

Since you used correct grammarz, I'll just tell you that this mod has not been uploaded to the game yet so MP is unable to play it.
Since i'm known for my grappling boutique (barely) I did a suplex and it looked somewhat realistic (besides the fact that Uke stood like a tower on impact.).
Attached Files