ES Recruitment Drive
Found this in Moops sig, It's nice to see older videos seeing how far Toribash has come from those days.
Did you do this yourself Moop?

Lol yeh I did that myself, in hind-sight that mouth thing is fucking weird
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I liked it, it's... unique
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Maybe some day, not for now though definitely. I made all my old videos when I was a kid and had nothing better to do haha.

Although now I'm older I guess I could drop acid then try to edit, could make an interesting video...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Why not get totally wasted and then make a video, that way even you have no idea what is to come :P
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hi guys, I don't know if some of you play the game League of Legends, one of my friend asked me to do a video about one of his games. He is low elo (bronze-silver) but anway, I take a lot of pleasure to do that ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey guys, I made a new video, check it out

^ My new video is done : )

Sorry for not using your spars Mocucha, I just had so many to choose from and only enough room for a couple! I've kept them saved though