ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Problem with sound
When i enter Toribash, the sound effect volume is 0.
When i turn it back on and press "OK" on the Options, i still cant hear sound effects. When i check the options again it's back to 0 again. What's happening?
-EDIT: Sometimes music and sound effects will play but sometimes they dont like i explained above-
Last edited by amielkapo; May 31, 2016 at 07:23 PM.
Did you try to reinstall and/or force quit the application and restart it? Also are you playing through Steam or just the client version downloaded from the website?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I am using the version dowloaded from the website, and i didnt try to reinstall it but i restarted toribash.
I also noticed that the FPS goes down by 10 each time i open Toribash and it doesnt play sounds.
You sure that the problem is not in your computer? And the possibly reason why the game drops 10 fps or more when you start the game might have something to do with your RAM.

But yeah, try reinstalling the game if you still have the problem.

Or there's something wrong in your audio.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Go to C:\Games\Toribash-X.XX(Replace X.XX with the game version you are using) and delete both custom.cfg and default.cfg, if one is missing just skip it.

custom.cfg is the file which holds your game settings, deleting it will cause a default one to be generated.

default.cfg is the default configuration file, delete it just in case sounds are disabled in it, a new one will be generated once you open the game
Pretty sure you can solve this by just downloading it again. When I first downloaded toribash I had the same problem with all of my options. The first time I changed them and hit OK they wouldn't change, but the second time around they would update. I no longer have this problem anymore in my new downloads of the game, so I doubt its anything your computer is doing. Just redownload the game.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Pretty sure you can solve this by just downloading it again. When I first downloaded toribash I had the same problem with all of my options. The first time I changed them and hit OK they wouldn't change, but the second time around they would update. I no longer have this problem anymore in my new downloads of the game, so I doubt its anything your computer is doing. Just redownload the game.

Well, it started just when i updated to Windows 10, and not right when i got Toribash.
Ok imma redownload Toribash,i noticed i was in version 4.82 anyways :c
If it started when you updated to windows 10, there's a chance that you need to update your audo driver.

This is what the FAQ says about updating them:
Updating your drivers can improve performance and compatibility, reducing the number of problems you encounter in all games and applications. Once you know enough about your hardware to continue, updating your drivers is normally quite easy, especially if your computer was made by a big company like DELL or Apple, here are the methods for updating your drivers, and some useful links:

Windows:
Method 1) Go to your manufactures website and update your drivers from their support and downloads page.
Method 2) Gather hardware information specified in section B, and go to the motherboard & GPU manufactures pages, you will then have to select your model or series and update drivers there.

Mac:
Method 1) Click the Apple, on the Apple menu click 'Software Update', if there is a driver update available it will be included in the Mac OSX update.

Typical GPU manufactures driver websites:
Intel: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...iid=gg_support
Nvidia: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx
ATI/AMD: http://www.amd.com/uk/Pages/AMDHomePage.aspx

You can also use alternative driver providers, for instance windows based laptops can benefit from ATI or Nvidia driver tools found here: Nvidia | ATI. ATI GPU users unsatisfied with ATI drivers can use the Omega Drivers (provided they still run windows XP and have an old ATI card). The Omega drivers are also available for Nvidia, however Nvidia's drivers normally don't have a problem with Toribash.

Last edited by zwouter; Jun 5, 2016 at 08:41 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]