Ranking
~40 members got kicked from my storm clan for not contributing
gg no re

now we dem shadow bois
are you shy? That's cute ;)
doin a fuckton of +2hr mot survivals if anyone wants to do some endgame stuff sometime

ign is tyzi
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i solo'd mot till 66 minutes melee only no invis for a clan event lmao
getting oneshot by everything is painful

atleast i won a deluxe skin
are you shy? That's cute ;)

hype train

Last edited by TyZi; Mar 26, 2017 at 10:48 AM.

The 3 free weapons are basically free slots for me. I got the dex weapons when they first released

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm starting to play warframe a bit more than before. Before I did jack all because I have 70 hours on steam and a mastery rank of 4 :L. I completed the Man Of Few Words quest today and Imma try to unlock the Natah quest so I can work up to the Octavia Frame, she seems cool, but to unlock the Natah quest I need to scan Grineer Sealabs, anyone know what that is? I'm trying to use the wiki as least as possible.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Those are on Uranus. Try the survival, I believe what you're looking for spawns immediately there. You'll know what to scan.

Started playing this, kinda annoyed at all the waiting needed to make weapons and what not, but oh well.

Whats the most rounded bow? Right iw Im using the daikyu, its nice but kinda slow. Almost requires a firerate mod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[insert arguments about various Cernos versions & Dread here]

Daikyu is pretty slow on the wind up, you could fire rate mod it; but it'll still be pretty slow.

Depending on the person you'll generally get told to get a Cernos (usually a prime or rakta) or to go Stalker farming and cross fingers you score a Dread.

Like all things in WF it's down to personal choice, what one person says is the best probably wont suit how someone else plays. TBH if the wind up on bows is too slow for you then you'd be better off with a different weapon type.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you