Toribash
Hard to imagine anyone better than diamond. His shovel duels were pretty amazing to witness
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'd imagine the best ABD/aikido player is also the best lifter.
So if diamond is considered the best ABD player I can't see why he wouldn't be the best lifter too, ABD being so much about lifts.
First of all there is not best lifter, no lifter is good player... It shows a lack of skill in my opinion, but if i had to say, I'd say the best lifts I've seen have been against Diamond and DJMC which I think name changed to DJChicken or something. They have fun lifts to counter. I for one try to not intentionally lift because it is only more fun that way. I like to play counters.
kikipro's lifts were pretty tight but diamond probably takes the cake

i miss you ocean
wouldn't consider myself close to the best lifter, im just decent. And kikipro was only 'good' because he only did well in bet servers against bad players, in duels he got stomped

diamond has one of the best understandings of the game so of course he understands lifting and countering lifts more than pretty much anyone else.
TheGod

He won 1000 dollars with it, didn't he? Well, whoever won that aikido championships thing is the champion.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Thegod stomped nuthug if i dont remember wrong!

Right now id have to Go with diamond
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Ezalor has lifted me harder than Diamond many times. But maybe Dia
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Yeah I'd agree with Aussie on that I've had a harder time countering Ezalor's lift than Diamond's, but I mean, all I ever try to do is counter. So what do I know? Lel :3