Ranking
Originally Posted by Link View Post
TheGod

He won 1000 dollars with it, didn't he? Well, whoever won that aikido championships thing is the champion.

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Thegod stomped nuthug if i dont remember wrong!

Right now id have to Go with diamond

The aikido tourney was definitely won by Saintd, Nuthug was second and TheGod was fourth I think
oh yeah
I don't know if the forum "Tournaments" page is reliable. Not sure if I'm remembering this right but I thought the top 4 all played eachother and were ranked according to how well they did overall, I don't think it was all elimination matches. The event thread has the final results as 1. SainTD 2. Nuthug 3. s7ing (and TheGod was 4th): http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=436490
oh yeah
Hassan a.k.a the Hydraulic Lifter Machine, that pal can lift, I've never seen a player going on 20 w streak just lifting.

It's was ducking hard to counter him.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I would say Hassan is fun to fight for a guy like me, I play a counter style. However, I think getting to a 20 streak just lifting wouldn't be too hard if all you do is lift. I've seen Hassan do better or even Ezalor. Anyways, yeah, Hassan definitely has a good lift. Not that lifting is any good or nice. Lel.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I would say Hassan is fun to fight for a guy like me, I play a counter style. However, I think getting to a 20 streak just lifting wouldn't be too hard if all you do is lift. I've seen Hassan do better or even Ezalor. Anyways, yeah, Hassan definitely has a good lift. Not that lifting is any good or nice. Lel.

You are just mad because your lifts are weak.
Lift more bro
How are you?
me
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
i would say the best lifter was stellar. other than him id go with diamond.

lift big or go house B-)
My lifts aren't even weak Redundant, it I'd just redundant for me to lift. Just play to have some fun. Also I remember Stellar was a good lifter. Tehehe