Ranking
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Nice Ping
Also, Krispy Kreme is actually so nice, they only came to South Africa a few months ago and I love them already.
I still want Starbucks, Chipotle, Wendy's and In-N-Out Burger to come here though.

I also got Tinder yesterday and got 2 matches already but they don't really look too interesting so I'm not gonna talk to them lol

I have so much to say holy guacamole. I'm finishing off a $30 edit soonish (hopefully by next week) and then I just got the down-payment yesterday for a $100 edit that I need to start. Your boy is making mad cash yeee
I'm probably gonna buy an Xbox One or PS4 or maybe some Gucci shit

We got starbucks here a while ago, I dunno, just sweet ass coffee, not much to be excited about.

Also hell yeah my dude, nice that you found something to make cash out of
h

Got a motorcycle and a helmet yesterday
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 2, 2017 at 04:39 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
what are you editing?

I do cod edits and I'm doing an advertisement video sorta thing for someone's channel.
Also gonna work on a little Simpson's edit in my free time

Originally Posted by duck View Post
We got starbucks here a while ago, I dunno, just sweet ass coffee, not much to be excited about.

Also hell yeah my dude, nice that you found something to make cash out of

Aaah nice, I wanna try it though just so I can say that I've tried it haha
and yeah it's really cool getting paid for something you enjoy doing in your spare time

Finished the edit
Last edited by Butler; Oct 2, 2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Pizza PM sent :3

Awesome bike, panda, congrats. Hope it brings you lots of adventures.

Slick editing too, butler.

Even the date was fun. I wore fish skin around my neck, tusks, teeth and fangs around my wrist, said I was divorced, and religiously bound to the usage of psychidelics.... yet this strait-laced, perky nursing-student was hit with the spell, and appears infatuated with your boy.
It's pretty lit
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
N i c e liaxo, sounds like fun, probs gonna be easy to have fun with that one, good luck
h
Sounds fun haha
Ping, I want pizza too pls
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I never updated yall on the wedding I went to on Saturday. Like i said, I was looking pretty snazzy. Courtney was lookin hot like always. Also had quite the bit of Sangria and beer to drink. Was quite a good wedding.

Wedding Pics

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
I never updated yall on the wedding I went to on Saturday. Like i said, I was looking pretty snazzy. Courtney was lookin hot like always. Also had quite the bit of Sangria and beer to drink. Was quite a good wedding.

Wedding Pics

/invade

Ping and his Girl lookin fine ass, man
[TLL]