Toribash
Yeah so you're pretty much in Vector right now, am I right? I feel it's kind of strange to invite someone who is already in a clan, even when the clan in fact looks to be dead from the forum side.

Also, why do you dislike your main so much? Is it because you're looking up against leaving your current clan? Or do you have another genuine reason?

We're interested. You seem nice.
Yeah you have the right idea, see Vector isnt really a active clan so you could say anymore, I also dont have access to my old account I would leave Vector but umm yeah i cant....
Attached Thumbnails
embarrassed_chimpanzee.jpg  
Okay, so, we have a verdict:

It's a no.

We understand why you wouldn't want to leave a clan you've been in for a very long time. What we don't get is that one day before you applied, you were perfectly able to log in to your account, while you are now stating that you can't. This leads us to believe that you are lying.

It's a shame because you were a promising dude. And also because we hate being exclusive. But yeah. Good luck finding a clan.
[Frost] Application
Hello Frost, my name is universe, and or Brayden, depending on what you prefer. I have decided to join/apply to frost because well, ive been thinking recently, im not much of a toribash person anymore (yes i know what you thinking at this point, then why are you applying to us) well, because you guys are gamers and are more active on other games, and occasionaly play toribash; As well as i know afew members of your clan, including people such as WeooWeoo, and Pidda. Oh, also my favorite color is teal. The main reason i would like to join Frost, is because well, you guys seem friendly and chill enough, and i'd like to be part of the amazing family you have. Now, for toribash history of me, i started in mid 2008, and decided to come back at the end of 2015. I have a join date of 2015 because well, long story short, one of my old gf's i had played this game, and i set the date to the day we met, sadly that relationship is now over. I have been in many clans, such as [u]ltimate, [WAPOW], [im], [Aeon], [Vibe], and finally [e]lectric. I have recently been hopping, and realised that it's something i should stop. But, however, i will prove loyal to [Frost] even if it takes me months to do so. And that's a general oversight of my toribash history. Now, a little bit about me. I'm 17, I am originally from Scotland, and moved to united states mid 2013. I am a programmer, as well as a designer. Now for a job/hobby, i am a trial site developer for toribash (this probably should of been in my toribash history sentance..) but yeah. Other games i play are such as League Of Legends, Old call of duty games, Cities: Skylines, and afew more, i'll link to my steam profile so you can see my library if needed. I have discord, skype, a phone, as well as email (not posting) incase you need to contact me. I am quite active on the forums, and ingame especially, so accepting me will add another active member to your clan. Let's see.. what else could i add.. Oh yeah, i have been with my current relationship for almost 2 weeks, yes i know this is irrelevant, but you want to know about my daily life, so thats part of it. I am multilingual, i know dutch, russian, a bit of ukranian, english, and currently learning german. And this, is my application, i thank you for reading it, and i hope you considering allowing me to be a member, or even just trial for a long ass time.