Toribash
Original Post
Abstinence
I had been debating this topic for a while. Back in the day, I wanted to just go out and have sex with the first girl under 120 pounds. Now-a-days I've turned for abstinence, I really don't want and sexually transmitted diseases. I've learned alot of recent facts. Such as:

A condom fails once out of every six times. (1/6)
4 million teens get an STD every year.

I'm afraid that if I do maintain my abstinence that people will call me a pussy.

So, you tell me why you choose abstinence or premarital sex.
Do what you want. However, I suggest you corroborate those 'statistics' with a few more sources.
You are just using that as an excuse because you can't get any.
Also, 1/6? LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#Causes_of_failure
Health class uses extremely skewed data. In their tests, they do it as if you had sex every day for a year and suck at using a condom.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
abstinence or premarital sex.

eh...if you plan it, in either direction, you are bound to have the opposite results.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
eh...if you plan it, in either direction, you are bound to have the opposite results.

Most people have control over their decisions, If they set out to do something, they will succeed in it. It's called goals.
i dont think that this is anything that anyone, but yourself who, should decide on. Some of your info is a little bit off however. I would say it needs some considerable thinking, on your part, to figure it out. Its not uncommon for people to have had multiple partners in their lives.Yes you risk the chance but its called making a wise decision.
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
You are just using that as an excuse because you can't get any.
Also, 1/6? LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#Causes_of_failure
Health class uses extremely skewed data. In their tests, they do it as if you had sex every day for a year and suck at using a condom.

I'm not talking about getting pregnant, I'm talking about STDs. 1/6 guys who use one still catch something.
JesseBean, one question - are you a virgin? Coz it seems like that, I saw no men who didn't like sex after they tried. Lol. So you maybe don't know what you are refusing from ;)

And, well, even if condom fails, there is such thing like emergency contraception. So I think you have some psychological problem and only looking for justifications for your abstinence.

And if you are afraid of STD - take your gf to the doctor before you have sex. But well - meh... They say "Who wants to - he does, who does not want - is looking for excuses"
Last edited by Hector; Feb 25, 2010 at 05:11 AM.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
so long as its not religion that influences the behavior either way seems ok.. your life, we all do things differently... tho it could never be for me ;]
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk