Ranking
Original Post
My Last Words
Hi everyone,

These are probably my last words for atleast awhile. I have been playing toribash since 09, now I'm starting to get bored of it.

I have had many fun years with all of you but now it comes to an end. The game is just boring for me spending time outside with my friends.
I have done this before but this time it is for real. I'm going to hand out what I've got. Tell me the item you want and I'll send it to you. Now for my 5 best friends.

5. ZeTo
You did it mate. Family is one of the best clans out there. You were always helpfull to me, thank you for everything.

4. Fenris
Dude, I fucking love your art.. Keep up the good work. Hopefully all your dreams will come true. Goodluck with your girlfriend. Cheers..

3. Tricerafi
Many good times with you. So many clans some official some not. Have a great life.

2. Cozzakill
You, my favorite friend online. You are loyal, honest and kind. Have a very bright future once more. Farewell.

1. Cham
Man after all these years these are my last words. I'm not going to return. That is a promise. Thank you for making me start this game. Hope we can hang out sometime.

CYA...
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Noooooo, not again (((

Thanks... I'm doing great artwise, and my girlfriend couldn't have had it better with me. <3
Cya, and love ya. Good luck, and be right back.

Would love that Raider if you wouldn't mind ;o
"Bye, can I have your belongings?" Nice Fen.

You'll be missed Tim. I think you'll be back eventually, but if not, farewell. There's always bumpy roads, but you just gotta keep on truckin'.
Haven't really get to know you but good luck for the future
and i'll hope to see you getting back someday.

fuck