Ranking
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
we gonna takeover brawlhalla after our great success with toribash!

>:D

I just took this
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
good job

do you still spam his side sigs? :P

what else is there to do there is no playstyle to this but still it get's on my nerves on how people are picky about playstyle nowadays in any other game i'm just here to play and enjoy myself but then again brawlhalla *cough*toribash community 2.0*cough* is basically a built around game i'm just trying to level up everybody as fast as possible plus I think it's childish :P

P.S are you playing now? :3
Chab>What a dead game
im watching a friend playing strikeout.

i think neither the toribash nor brawlhalla's community is picky about your playstyle.
tb for example is all about being creative in the way you move, you can try to be effective/realistic/unique in both... sp and mp. even people who are super tryhard and shovel in every match dont get flamed by everyone in the community.
brawlhalla is similar, you can play super defensive or super agro and people play both ways in official tournaments.

here is an example of one of the most aggressive player against a very very defensive and slow player.

both are considered pros regardless of their playstyle.

the point of my last post was that your playstyle is easy to counter and that you should think about using some light attacks because the opponent cant dodge and punish it immediately.

but for god's sake, play like you want as long as you have fun playing
but for god's sake, play like you want as long as you have fun playing

yayy someone who doesn't disapprove of my asuri techs
Last edited by Xetotrius; May 28, 2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
I won a monkey at a carnival :3 I love it ^-^
Chab>What a dead game