people playing: 177, servers online: 55, games played: 136,824,947 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » Help » Beginner Sanctuary » Introduce yourself
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old May 17, 2017   #1
XFyterX

Orange Belt

Name's XFyterX (Fyter for short)
Hello everyone! Name's XFyterX, Fyter for short. I am an apprentice Unity video game proggramer, and I do that because of the love of it. And I am a minor rebel, 'cause I break some rules, but they won't affect nothing on my life. I am a rebel, and I kinda like it. I have a Gamejolt account, and if you are curious about my games, then click the word. (Sorry if I make an ad for my games, but seriously, I really need support...) So... That is it... I guess...

That is a spoiler.

Heya! :D Name's XFyterX, but you can call me Fyter for short.
Old May 17, 2017   #2
MrMiyagy

Master Belt

Well welcome to the game and good luck to you on your games. I'll check them out tomorrow when I'm on my laptop. Laying in bed on my phone right now. XD

Any questions you may have about Toribash in game or on forums you can always PM me
Psychology, the way to win Toribash games.

Last edited by MrMiyagy; May 17, 2017 at 03:29 AM..
Old May 19, 2017   #3
Maximus

Black Belt
Clan: Vector

Originally Posted by XFyterX View Post
Hello everyone! Name's XFyterX, Fyter for short. I am an apprentice Unity video game proggramer, and I do that because of the love of it. And I am a minor rebel, 'cause I break some rules, but they won't affect nothing on my life. I am a rebel, and I kinda like it. I have a Gamejolt account, and if you are curious about my games, then click the word. (Sorry if I make an ad for my games, but seriously, I really need support...) So... That is it... I guess...

That is a spoiler.

Hello Fyter! and welcome to Toribash!
You're a video game programmer, huh? sounds quite interesting! good luck with your games and the future of them! If you have any questions regarding to the Forums or in-game, feel free to PM me by clicking that small link saying "PM me"
Vector
Maximus Decimus Meridius
Closed Thread