Toribash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Stacking dorans in the jungle is legit. TheRainMan, Dyrus and Elementz does it.
it allows you to go for your warmogs after your wriggles and still keep damage up. Without it falling off completly. Also makes you more beefy at the start. I start with dorans for damage, lifesteal and health during ganks.

ololololol
no.
2 dorans wasting money
and if you cant jungle lee sin without smite
fu
but
vampiric scepter
wriggles
(i usually get ionian but if they have lots of stuns or fed ap then i get mr boots)
Phage or giants belt
atmas impaler
trinity force
warmogs
infinity edge

Leaves you unkillable with solid damage
and use his passive to your best ability while jungling and you can jungle without smite
if you have runes ofc
(armor pen marks and quints flat armor seals and mr/level)
those are mine atleast
i get boots and 3 health pots to start. i know it's probably the worst way to start, but its how i (quite literally) always start with all the champ's i play.
get berserker greaves, and vamp scepter asap.
madreds razors (dont go wriggles)
build IE
build Bloodthister
build atmogs.
then start on the 3 pd's
too much attack speed and 100% crit chance, with a nice movement speed.
death everywhere.
i also thank uric for helping me out with this build :3

no.
boots and 3 hp pots is bad for gp at start hes got no mana and you have his q and e for escaping early
get meki pendant and as many as you can get hp pots
you can lane very well (mana regen lets you put pressure with his q and survive with w)
^ probably would have to go with crit gloves if you dont have crit runes
tear
ionian (now that i think about it, ionian is much better late game and berserker greaves are unneeded so early)
zeal
depending on how much cash you got BF sword, or pickaxe.
IE
warmogs
pd
atmas
sell tear and get blood thirster

INB4JAXOP
Last edited by cocacobra; Jan 12, 2012 at 04:15 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
yeeeeh you guys have to start the lane depending onthe enemy, like gp starting with boots would be against ap no?

also why is people saying that they get IE on gp before atmas? thatis being a hell of a dumbo since you will throw the game.

and doran swords are good in lee sin, for example i start my junglwe malphite with doran shield and i pretty much dont need to shop for a hole bunch of time.

dont underestimate the doran power!

and coca, just shut up, you just said "jungle without smite".

yes you can jungle without smite but jungling without smite = cant steal buffs dragon baron and slower jungle.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Jan 12, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
yeeeeh you guys have to start the lane depending onthe enemy, like gp starting with boots would be against ap no?

also why is people saying that they get IE on gp before atmas? thatis being a hell of a dumbo since you will throw the game.

and doran swords are good in lee sin, for example i start my junglwe malphite with doran shield and i pretty much dont need to shop for a hole bunch of time.

dont underestimate the doran power!

and coca, just shut up, you just said "jungle without smite".

yes you can jungle without smite but jungling without smite = cant steal buffs dragon baron and slower jungle.

Why don't you just start with +15 health every 5 secs item and one health pot, and then build it into that Gold item mana and health reg thingy?
With this start I usually go back to shop at lvl 8 or earlyer if I feel like lacking movement speed.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
I love you, I was going to respond to the jungle without smite. But I /facepalmed and closed toribash forums.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Requesting more League of Legends names be PM'd to me so I have more to add when I update the thread.. Only got about 6 so far, hoping to get 15 by friday.
i like to start doran shield for jungle and cloth 5 for top.

i then go for philos heart and i still have to try the triple with the ability power pick.

i just like the doran shield, i think it gives me a better boost then the other item since i will end up having philos and heart before 10 minuts anyway.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Also, forgot to add even though some are already doing it, when sending me your summoner name to be added please also supply your playing region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Me and Hiippybob, Talon Sona combo is OP.

Just look at that rapage.

Dem new skins.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
A ranged AD + support would of beat that comp. Or a team using meta game. Which none of the teams have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech