ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Brining Back Urban
So soon I am bringing the urban clan back with the help of some friends. We have gotten about 20 fans of urban to make a new account with the name "Urban(Gem or stone name)". The reason why this is here is because I need to know the communities opinion on bringing back a legendary clan and if you would join. We also need good players so I am making a recruitment center before I even make the clan. I will then list the name of all the good players, If you have an alt (Like me) You must have your high belt name and belt. I am also going to make an urban youTUBE channel very soon introducing the leader (me) and the co-leaders (my friends). Thank you for reading this and put you're opinion about this on to this thread.
Before you make this, I am sure you need to consult the leader about reviving his clan.

Also, wrong place to post this buddy, maybe wibbles would be a better option
ok so the whole clan is gone. it isn't a name anymore check the clan list so I have permission to to this.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Pm leyz, he was in Urban and he is active sometime
Also not supported, legendary clan should be revived by his foundators or by their leaders or at least their members, if there won't be anyone from old roster
Originally Posted by Vassel View Post
ok so the whole clan is gone. it isn't a name anymore check the clan list so I have permission to to this.

No. No you can't.

I'll close this before Numbers sees it. Not really discussion material anyway. Lucky you
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up