Ranking
Left For Dead 1:

It was the elevator part in the No Mercy campaign, I was playing Versus Mode and was currently a smoker.
The survivors all went to the elevator and closed the doors..but not before I constrict Francis and pull him out of the elevator, leaving Francis with me and the rest in the elevator going up.

FUNNIEST SHIT EVER, everyone was shitting themselves on the mic.
| tom |
32-0-1 record with Lycan in DotA against people who decided to keep trying go against me 1v1.
In dota. playing as sand king, and 3 of teamies decide to leave. i pick up a skadi, and now have 2 radiances and treads.
we lost the game, but i finished 41-3 =D

in CoD4 MW1, was playing AGASA which is our national clan champs.
my entire team gets killed off leaving me vs 5 others...
entire team screaming at me "no pressure no pressure" making jokes cus they didnt think i had a hope cus i was the most unreliable player in the team.
5v1 and i killed them all xD
such lolz
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I guess I only have a single player best gaming moment.
Okay it's God of War 3, the best moment is when Kratos killed Chronos.
Last edited by adotEngine; Apr 23, 2010 at 05:37 PM.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
IN TF2, I was the Sniper, with the Huntsmen and Jarate on 2fort.
I was camping the downstair left doorway, when the other team decided to rush us. By the end of it, I had taken out 2 heavy-medic teams and like a billion other people. Damn I felt proud.
Also taking out Diablo with my awesome level 39 barbarian. 'Twas epic.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

Left 4 Dead, epic fight moment, I was heading for the helicopter that just came for us, after going in the radio building to get a health kit because the injury I suffered during the first tank battle.

Then out of sudden, from upstairs falls the fucking second tanks, couldn't do shit beside running the hell out of his way and shooting, when I reached near the heli the fucker caught me up, I was swearing god to help me to survive, but god didn't hear me that day, he was playing TF2 on low ping server. SO the tank punched me...

He punched me inside the heli, and I lived. Best stuff eveeeer.
Centuries Of Damn
Killing the entire enemy team on my own with Magmus on HoN with a combination of Portal Key - Move/Stun Spell - Ulti - Steam Bath when everyone was ~lvl 11.