Toribash
maybe one more chance because i know i can do better for you guys i wanna try to contribute this time. I been with you guys for a long time and i really miss this family.

evo forever, and evo til i die
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Hi wounder, we don't need petty trolls invading our clan board so I'm gonna say this only once.
Don't post anywhere in our board again.

On a side note regarding your comment-
Why have we been here longer than you if you're wondering why anyone would ever want to join us?
Poor naive soul...

<---- Also my avatar is for you, enjoy <3

-GMT:-7

-Past Clans:Tank, Pyramid, Old

-Past accounts/Alt accounts:none

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
The drive and determination to get better at replay making and seeing other players who are better than me accomplish things I hope to accomplish as well really is why I still continue to play.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Become somewhat known in the community as a replay maker and as a player in general. Right know only a few people really know what i'm capable of but I hope for things to change.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
I know a few peeps who feel good to talk and play with. Also some of these other clans are l a m e.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
Hopefully I could bring activity and I could provide decent replays for you guys.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
These are a bit of a stretch but Azazel, Eviltorified, and Reptile

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
Once I get a better mic yeah.
Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
My real name is Justus Spillman, I live in California, and I was previously known as Asfall. I'm a straight male, no girlfriend though. I'm stupid in the sense that I don't do every well in school. I don't spar as often as i'm focusing on more SP replays than anything.

My discord:rifle#8065
Attached Files
A little something for you.rpl (204.1 KB, 4 views)
Strike.rpl (175.3 KB, 4 views)
t-spar.rpl (499.9 KB, 9 views)
Milk.rpl (82.6 KB, 4 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Zwar's application
Zwar's applications:

So, I'm 19 years old dude turning 20 on August

-GMT:

+1:00

-Past Clans:

[eVo], [AS], [WAPOW], [Nitro], (Vibe), (Dark), (OK), (OC)... I maybe forget some, sorry.
-Past accounts/Alt accounts:

Recently I used an alternative account to make fun of some guys (q666p), sorry if I've been retarded Tripstone.

Well, I'm still playing Toribash to speak with my friends, to play with them and also to show I'm not a big shit player like most of the people think, it helps me to think anything else than real life and I'm having fun playing with friends.

Well, I hope to get better at the game in general, taekkyon/boxshu/lenshu/abd... but also I would like to get better at uke bashing because I really enjoy making nice replays with not that much of dms but just head and split.

I want to join [eVo] because as I heard people are waiting for me in there, I think I just want to find back my home with friends...

I can bring you power, I'll bring you experience though wars if needed. I'll try to bring a good and friendly climate

Well I know most of the guys in [eVo] (since I've been in already), I really like Tripstone, Fred and Jaker... but of course, I like y'all, Azazel, Drunkmonk, Matarika, Poop, Coke, Ern, Binklawz, Kouta, Obazu, Mocucha, Chazer, Swepples, EvilTorified, Flames, Cobra, Shikkumo (I miss you) and Zwift... yep all of you guys !! (Sorry if I forget someone ^^')

Of course, I would like to ! (even if I don't have a mic at the moment...)in case Nat.So#2490

Well, I think I'm a retard to think people in [eVo] don't want/like me, HASSAN just opened my mind. I'm actually studying International Trades second year and the last one. Well I mean, we were already clanmates, I guess I can skip that question? (Please, I don't know what to say >.<)AND I'm really bad at making applications
Last edited by Tripstone; Jul 6, 2019 at 06:28 AM.
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
Zwar's applications:

So, I'm 19 years old dude turning 20 on August

-GMT:

+1:00

-Past Clans:

[eVo], [AS], [WAPOW], [Nitro], (Vibe), (Dark), (OK), (OC)... I maybe forget some, sorry.

Recently I used an alternative account to make fun of some guys (q666p), sorry if I've been retarded Tripstone.

Well, I'm still playing Toribash to speak with my friends, to play with them and also to show I'm not a big shit player like most of the people think, it helps me to think anything else than real life and I'm having fun playing with friends.

Well, I hope to get better at the game in general, taekkyon/boxshu/lenshu/abd... but also I would like to get better at uke bashing because I really enjoy making nice replays with not that much of dms but just head and split.

I want to join [eVo] because as I heard people are waiting for me in there, I think I just want to find back my home with friends...

I can bring you power, I'll bring you experience though wars if needed. I'll try to bring a good and friendly climate

Well I know most of the guys in [eVo] (since I've been in already), I really like Tripstone, Fred and Jaker... but of course, I like y'all, Azazel, Drunkmonk, Matarika, Poop, Coke, Ern, Binklawz, Kouta, Obazu, Mocucha, Chazer, Swepples, EvilTorified, Flames, Cobra, Shikkumo (I miss you) and Zwift... yep all of you guys !! (Sorry if I forget someone ^^')

Of course, I would like to ! (even if I don't have a mic at the moment...)in case Nat.So#2490

Well, I think I'm a retard to think people in [eVo] don't want/like me, HASSAN just opened my mind. I'm actually studying International Trades second year and the last one. Well I mean, we were already clanmates, I guess I can skip that question? (Please, I don't know what to say >.<)AND I'm really bad at making applications

Denied.
Triz0n's Application
f
Attached Files
butthurt barbies.rpl (248.2 KB, 9 views)
obscene o'deurve.rpl (750.3 KB, 7 views)
out-of-tune guitar.rpl (402.1 KB, 6 views)
rattlesnake salad.rpl (308.0 KB, 6 views)
vindicative veal.rpl (131.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by EPOCH; Jun 10, 2023 at 09:25 PM.

-GMT:

-7:00 canada

-Past Clans:

eVo, jollyR

vin786

I play toribash still because I love the people I grew up with and I played this game when I was 16. Lots has changed over the years for good or worse, but I decided to stick around because of people like you guys. You are my role models at this game and I consider you guys my family.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?*

That is a tough question, I havent achieved that much since playing toribash. But I hope to bring happiness and laughs through my humor.

I want to join eVo again because I love the people in this clan.

I can bring joy and laughter to this clan and contribute as much as possible.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?*
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)*

tripstone, moccucha, azazel, and the gang.

yes

I beatbox

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.

pm and discord
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
eVo App
Application:

-GMT: +0 UK

-Past Clans:
My main clan was TGS but that has been disbanded now. I was also in Clen for a while.

Previous name was Gorillaspy.

I enjoy getting on the game and socializing with the players and creating replays every now and then.

I hope to get better at competitive mods such as ABD and hold my own against the best players while still creating some replays.

I want to join eVo as it is has a good mixture of skilled players within Toribash a lot of whom I am already good friends with and have played with in game and outside of game. I also hope to get better acquainted with the members I do not currently know too well in voice chat or in game.

I can mainly bring my skills within replay making where I have gotten into orgs such as ORMO and I feel hold my own.

Of course. I am friends with Victor, who I used to talk with on a daily bases, Kouta, who i used to spar with quite often. I have played league, Fortnite xd and sparred with Mocucha and Swexx quite a few times and have gotten to know them. Me and Shoddy used to talk a lot and still do every now and then.

Yes.

My name is Nathan, I am currently working full time in construction and enjoy business where I am working on a property portfolio in my spare time. I play Toribash in free time and enjoy hosting betting servers and tourneys and try to be as active as I can. Thanks for considering me!

I have joined your guys discord under Vayne but my discord is Nathan#8980
Attached Files
[V]Washermashen.rpl (734.9 KB, 4 views)
[V]Garrys Pencils.rpl (711.3 KB, 4 views)
[V]Tropical Cat Fish.rpl (516.6 KB, 3 views)
[V]Deep Dark Dan.rpl (701.1 KB, 3 views)
[V]Velvet Beginning.rpl (259.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Vayne; Sep 5, 2019 at 12:56 PM.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
-GMT:
GMT -5, (CDT)
-Past Clans:
(JL), [im], (Osiris), [AS] --> [WAPOW], [z], [VII]
ManiV2
I still play toribash today because i still want to master the game and this is a really chill game to play these days
I hope that i can Master tricking, MAS, and some of parkour skills
-Why do you want to join [eVo]?So i can stay with the homies, smoke dope, and be with the people that im cool with. Also my leadership skills are not that good
My sexy ass and my dope ass replays
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
kouta,Shoddy, Azazel, Chazer. Mocucha, BinkLawz, EvilTorified, Karbn, Reptile, Zolvic, Cobra, Tripstone
hell yea
I dont like telling my real life info on internet, BUT I am African Amercian and i am 6'6. Hate people that mentions my name when they talk shit. Smart as fuck when it comes to Tech, Science, and Math. Final: hate the mornings
Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.my discord Mani#3585
Attached Files
Basketball Reptile.rpl (658.7 KB, 2 views)
Spar Reptile v2.rpl (1.16 MB, 4 views)
Spar Deviltown.rpl (543.3 KB, 3 views)
Parkour FikusiAnon v2.rpl (1,019.5 KB, 3 views)
Spar Hollar v2.rpl (480.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mani; Oct 17, 2019 at 10:32 PM.
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012