ES Recruitment Drive
I can't really name a "best game of all time", so many excell at so many categories. I mean, Shadow Of The Colossus, Little Big Planet, World Of Warcraft, Fallout 3, GTA: San Andreas, Street Fighter IV, are some of the few I could name, from the period of most toribashers.
Then, there are the classics. Super Smash Bros, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Super Mario 64, Castlevania, etcetera.

So, this topic isn't that useful.
Halo wars is gonna be the best game!!!
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Final Fantasy 9. <3 <3 <3
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by ryan541 View Post
Halo wars is gonna be the best game!!!

hahaha no...
console RTS does not work...
EDIT: not to say its a bad game, just saying it is not the best.

Ok so I think:
GTA (all)
Guitar hero 3 & 2
NFS Most wanted, Undercover und the undergrounds
Sonic 1,2 (saga) {new sonic games suck big 1s)
Golden axe (saga)
Teken 4
Splinter cell (all but the new 1 looks SHIT)
Assessins Creed
Last edited by C0XY; Mar 4, 2009 at 01:36 PM.
[o]
you cant know wats the best game ever unless youve played every single game ever made and even then its a matter of opinion. two i like alot are toribash and ocarina of time
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Tervez View Post
Ultima VII.

I curse thee for not playing it! Or, if thou hast played it, may the Virtues smile upon thee!

:P i have a clone of that on my calculator

best overall is most definitely ocarina of time, gold edition. just the right combination of puzzles, reflexes, and disgusting fairies to make the first play through perfect, and enough awesome glitches to warrant multiple later playthroughs

edit: i really enjoy oldschool point and click "adventure" as well like the myst series and the neverhood
Last edited by Shmibs; Mar 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM.
u mad tho :)
best graphics of all time is farcry2 best game of all time.... asteroids it was the fist which made the rest better.
GoldenEye for the Nintendo 64. There is literally no faults with the game. Not one.

Anyone who disagrees is a moron, unless their reply is "Perfect Dark, jackass".

It's really too bad that Rare forgot how to make good games.