Ranking
4.2-4.3 should work. The file needs to be 1-5 seconds if I'm correct, also in .wav

Also, your sound, if uploaded correctly and activated, will play automatically in-game if you are on the winner side or your opponent doesn't have a Kiai sound.

Hope this cleared up some things.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

Simple as that and it is what it is - an item which allows you to upload a sound (max 5 sec long) that will play at the start of each fight of yours.

This is obviously
I upload my .wav that's under 5 seconds, yet no sound plays still.
Although, on my page after I upload the sound, I get "Please select a file to upload" at the top, while I also have "Your sound has been successfully uploaded" on the page as well. I can also listen to the sound I've uploaded, and it sounds fine, but it just won't play ingame.
Originally Posted by Uninvalid View Post
Although, on my page after I upload the sound, I get "Please select a file to upload" at the top, while I also have "Your sound has been successfully uploaded" on the page as well. I can also listen to the sound I've uploaded, and it sounds fine, but it just won't play ingame.

did u tried /dl uninvalid ? or restarting game? which version are u using, sure thats the newest one?
keep in mind, it only plays if u win.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It plays at the start of every match (multiplayer only). If you face someone who has kiai too it only plays for the red side.
Originally Posted by Uninvalid View Post

same problem for me.
When i try to upload a sound i get this error message
"Wrong filetype. Not packed in RIFF container."
what does it mean... and how do i fix it?
I'm proud of who I am