Ranking
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Thanks for the comments

Thank you, that's very kind of you, but I disagree. The reason I am not a legend is because... I am not a legend as simple as that. I'm just like any other player that enjoy this game.

Why're you denying your future?! Just accept it.
You guys are way to nice. Thank you very much.

@Mocucha: Im also your fan bro, Been a sub since 2011 I think

@Xioi: Thanks man, thats awesome. You also make great replays, I remember some great parkour replays from you.

@Orko & Xlr84life: Thanks guys that means a lot, specially from such high level replay makers like you both are.

Special thanks to: Alpha / Macka / Gorrilla / Astra / killer / regotten / forene.

You guys were so nice that I had to force my self to make a replay. Again nothing special, just short and simple.
Oh and try not to pay to much attention at ukes right arm when it hits the floor, I found out about it when it was finished xD

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
not working for me :L can you use a host website

Thanks for letting me know pusga. They should fix this already

http://www.speedyshare.com/WSJ6P/largekilla-Cheap-shot.rpl
Attached Files
largekilla - Cheap shot.rpl (259.4 KB, 5662 views)
Last edited by largeKilla; Dec 19, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
pretty cool
i think its just because ive seen it done so many times, but the punch dodge seemed a bit pointless to me other than to get uke spinning that takedown was really nice though
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
not working for me :L can you use a host website

GAH. Same here. I got really excited when I saw this thread updated. Haven't watched either of the new ones yet because they don't start, and when they do, I end up with a replay with no actual moves (just laxed Tori and Uke).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Awesome, Large is back. I expect great things from you Large ;) You've already done so much amazing shit, I just have to assume you'll supply
Also known as CombatBot