Ranking
Looks sick. Can't wait for you to clean up the legs going through the anvil, making it look like an impossible optical illusion thinger.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
WELL YOU'RE IN LUCK

BECAUSE

look in the bottom of this post

Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
isn't that the forging scene from sword artboard online?

i have no idea

:v

Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
yeah man, I like this fast paced animation.

still keeping the goofiness up, nice work

But of course, it's an integral part of me, how could i not? :v

also here have the cleaned-ish version

bonk

my left hand is killing me so i don't care for doing more right now
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
That looks p sick tbh. Only thing i'd do to improve it would be to have that badass anvil face react to the ingot smashing into it. Maybe give that fire some movement too. But then again, it's all up to you. I love it either way.
|Replays|
Damn that little gif is cool shook.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
!!!

?!?!?

!???!?!?!

Thanks a ton brodude! I can now possibly buy more gaems, and that's pretty awesome. I'll also try to not disappoint you with your investment. :v

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Damn that little gif is cool shook.

eyyyyyyyyyy thanks brohammer

By the way it's made with Krita, which has a fancy new animation feature. This means i can animate things WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE.

!!??!?!?!?

Not that i plan to do a lot of it due to how long it takes, but hey, options. :v

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
That looks p sick tbh. Only thing i'd do to improve it would be to have that badass anvil face react to the ingot smashing into it. Maybe give that fire some movement too. But then again, it's all up to you. I love it either way.

Thankula! Yeah, the environment could do with a little motion, but that'd be a thing for later. Thankfully it is possible without having to animate all 19 (i think) frames for it, due to how the Krita timeline works.

and uh

that's about it i guess because i don't have anything to show right now

:U
what program do you use for the animation?
did someone already ask this :s
I'm making a paraphrase of that famous wedding painting thing in art class. I was thinking I'd make it using the cartoony characters of yours. I do have a problem though as I can't seem to find a good refrence image of dinobro in his full color glory. If you have one of his full body I'd love it if you could post it. If not I'll try to find a way to do it anyway.

This is the original painting thing

Obviously I'll credit you for the concepts of the characters if I'm asked.
|Replays|
Which one of them? :v
Dinobro is not so much a character as it's a way for me to draw dinosaurs, but granted, they all look suspiciously similar. Currently, without drawing anything new (... which i might do!), the closest i have to valid references are these two. Three fingers per hand, three toes per foot, body and head is more or less just a short and fat snake.

Originally Posted by Fear View Post
what program do you use for the animation?
did someone already ask this :s

i literally stated it in the post squarely above you

krita

also here have a thing i drew today while i get around to drawing other things

camoose

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
eyyyyyyyyyy thanks brohammer

By the way it's made with Krita, which has a fancy new animation feature. This means i can animate things WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE.

!!??!?!?!?

Not that i plan to do a lot of it due to how long it takes, but hey, options. :v

Gosh, I tried drawing with Krita and lost some brain cells. It's such a cool program, but it's difficult for me to grasp the mechanics of the software. I'm glad you can use it for good! :] ALSO. I am gonna try and set myself up for your patreon.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."