Toribash
Original Post
Saw VI
i juist saw the movie.i watched saw 1 -saw 6 wich is last.but you now wut....saw 6 was dumb and unscary.i just posted this thread to see wut people think about this movie if its scary...or not.to me its an average movie.i hated it when the fat guy died,why does women get everything in life lol.anyway post your coments here plz.

1.Is it dumb

2.Medium

3.Scary but its OK

4.so scary i had nightmares
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Chit-chat about movies go in Rapid Threads.

ONTOPIC: The first Saw movie was brilliant. Since then it's been going steeply downhill, crashed at the bottom, and digged itself deeper and deeper down in a flood of thinly-plotted blood and gore.
Saw one and two were good. Three was really indifferent in the fact that it felt like it went through a lot without actually proving anything.

Four and five were terrible. Six, actually, while isn't exactly good, was better than four and five combined. There was some light at the end of the tunnel.
I SAY THERE JUST MILKEN THIS SERIES THEY NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE I KNOW THEY COULD MAKE ANOTHER GOOD MOVIE SERIES
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
Originally Posted by Kips View Post
Saw one and two were good. Three was really indifferent in the fact that it felt like it went through a lot without actually proving anything.

Four and five were terrible. Six, actually, while isn't exactly good, was better than four and five combined. There was some light at the end of the tunnel.

Agreed. starting with 2 they focused way more on the gory part instead of keeping the plot up to the standards of the first one.....4 and 5 were just pushing it a little further.
6 is pulling back a little bit, making it a watchable movie for boring evenings, nothing more..nothing less
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
The begging was Average. Like you said about the fat guy, that was a bit dumb.
2. Medium.
It's like Halo is better then Halo 2.
Saw 1-4 are better then the new ones.
~Zero~
~Kreg~