ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Who is Ssenkrad
Yes, I saw Ssenkrad in kickboxing wearing an evil tag, he's not in the roster, there's no welcoming thread, I need answers.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
hes a poser...they are all posers....posers join when I or shlimmy join a clan because were so totally awesome and they think that if they pretend to be in the clan, that they r da shiznit
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
You guys could be less rude, i was recruited by tertywerty. I am not a noob, i guess you just misunderstood. Sorry.
Lol, no worries dude, shlimby's like that, and I needed answers is all, needed to know whether to spit in your face or not
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
the only way i will believe that is if i see ur name on the list.....
btw...i like to pretend to be self absorbed...im not really
<ADTerminal> Sure
Well, i was recruited by Terty, I'm Doops bro. I'm not on the list becasue i guess he left and forgot to put me on. Don't believe me if you wish, i have nothing to prove of myself.
lol ok...tertys like that...he forgets.... and ur bro said u wanted to buy some lotto tickets...u still wanna?
<ADTerminal> Sure
Lol, no worries dude, shlimby's like that,

lol shlimby was just messing around...hes just like that...lol jk
anyway welcome Ssenkrad! i look forward to seeing you in the forums and in the game.. i cant make sense of your name though o.0
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~