ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Its me
hey everbody its me lugaru but i forgot my pass word.... but now i have this account and it is really me and i play now
mmkay....Lugaru.....or is it?....lol jk i tust you.....or do I?
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Funny thing is, we have no member named lugaru, I do have a sudden urge to find someone who can identify IP's however, or to even have the power to delete this thread for stupidity, and the fact that WE HAVE NO MEMBER NAMED LUGARU! THAT IS THE NAME OF A GAME!

Anyways, can we get one of the leaders over here? I'd love to dish divine judgement but I'm not cool enough to do it.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
lol...i didnt think he was Lugaru anyway...if he was he wouldnt have joined relax all
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
oh he isnt a member?, i thought mabye he was from before me and shlimby joined but... this is different....Lugaru.... i dont trust you....or do I?
acctually I dont.

woah this is like that one ovie "The Island" where hes like "im John Frazier!" and hes like "no ur not!" and hes like....yea...uh :/
Last edited by Shlimmy; Nov 22, 2007 at 03:21 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Hmmmmm, you do seem to be on the old roster. Ok only way you can prove it. Who recruited you?
I'm removing that link, I don't want imposters using old clan names to join this clan.
i doubt he is real...they email ur password back to u if u forget it
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm