Toribash
Original Post
GREAT NEWS!
We automatically forfeitted the League for a lack of fighters.

The only thing to come out of the League is a promotion for [Evil]Shlimmy for ACTUALLY SHOWING UP! Call it favoritism if you will, but reliable fighters is what I need.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
lol....i was busy with cousins.....sry
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
O:............................ ;D

*joyful music and lots of slow motion dancing*..... *recorder scratches* [FONT="Fixedsys"]wait.....does Shlimby get a promotion too?
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
At the courteous request of Shlimmy, I promote Shlimby. No one wants to see those two broken up.

Elite wasn't QUITe right, so you two get a special class. Welcome [Evil] Officer class.
Special class with members specially appointed by me.
Last edited by Taek; Nov 24, 2007 at 05:44 AM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
yay!....thanks because being a Spawn......thats extremely demeaning
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
true, true.
hero`s are the people who put their lives on the line 4 us evryday.p.s. rock hard bicthies
Meh, sorry guys, bro+computer in guest room=failure.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
lol... YAY!!! im promted also !!! our own special class.....sweet thanks
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm