Ranking
Original Post
Charlest0n's MAS Replays
Yeah, I'ma try this whole replay thread thing out. "Best of The Month" will be at the end of every month, I'll post a bunch of replays that were my favourite I did that month. I will try to stay as consistant with the uploads as possible, CNC would be appreciated.Thanks!
Attached Files
lawz_mas_ring_4_5_15.tbm (18.4 KB, 19 views)
lawz_mas_mat_4_5_15.tbm (10.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Aug 3, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
not me
nice replays feggit. I liked that aggressive mas with samy and that dude that got that chokehold man he must be good . nice arm bar as well
Thanks, but I'm not fishing for compliments. I'd love some negative comments so I can get an idea of what to practice on.
not me
Again, as he said if you're just gonna hate because you're unable to do the same as him, or for any other reason, just stay the fuck out the thread. Fyi jumping 50 feet in the air from your toes isnt very realistic.

On a more related noted. It'd be better if instead of the mas being based on skill you could take a few hits, be more creative, in a nutshell.
It's okay trying to defend your friend Nimblethief, just dont dickride here if u aint gonna say anythin productive.
FFS guys, stop arguing. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then just dont say anything at all. Go argue on someone else's (preferably your own) thread.

Anyway, I think you need to work on realisim a bit, the replays look nice, but since MAS is kinda what you are aiming for then you should probably take some time to develop that