Ranking
Those are the best aikido replays you have? For greatest aikido wins, I expect to see heads flying and amazing take downs.
Lmao, "cunt"? Apparently, you don't like truthful criticism. If you're too retarded to make sense of common English, I suppose I'll have to break it down for you.

Your replays (all of them) are completely unoriginal. They're generic replays that anyone can see done in Aikido Black Belt server on a daily basis. They're anticlimatic, short, and boring. Obviously, you follow the philosophy of many noobs like yourself in that you play the game to win, not to have fun or be at all unique. Should I be impressed that you managed to brute force a bunch of people out of the ring, or onto the floor without anything particularly eventful occurring?

What's more, I'm sorry I'm not as specific as you are, with comments like:

The other SP replays were meh, especially the haxed one.

We all know that "meh" is as detail-specific as you can get. Try to not be a retarded hypocrite as much. Thanks.
Firstly, shut up WH. And Junt, I love how you automatically jump to the conclusion that that was the height of my detail, when I've only commented on anything of yours once, and that was it.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Whether or not you make a habit of it is meaningless. You still did it, while insulting someone else for doing the same, but with more detail. That's called hypocrisy. When someone exhbits hypocrisy, you're correct in calling them a hypocrite. Thanks!
Look. All I want to do is post my replays. The thread doesn't state anything about them being my BEST replays, except for the first aikido replays which in MY EYES I thought were my best. I don't know why you have a problem with that. Now go troll someone else's thread please, I'm tired of this.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was