Ranking
Original Post
Starting out well-organized
We're off to a brilliant start in our first week. We've managed to welcome 15+ gamers.

Now I've found some time in-between my exam studies to carry out the following:

-Rearrange the information desk to a more comprehensive manner.
-Split the categories for an appealing look.
-Recreated and moved the gamer's info to gamer's thread for better apprehension.
-Added much detailed information and raw data to the recruitment thread.

I'm making a group of gamers called "the management team". Which I'll make a thread about after we grow a bit more. If you would like in on the plans, it would require high contribution (I don't mean donations).

Comments or suggestions appreciated.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Please, re-open gaming discussion.
Separate threads for different games seems like a spammy concept to add to the org. Instead, taking off-topic chat to the irc and reopening the gaming thread would be a better choice.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Actually, you did not comprehend the entire concept of having A WHOLE BOARD to ourselves. Why limit your activity to a thread?

Okay, let me post my stuff on CS: Go, oh wait, there's already a thread for that.
Oh I know, let me share my progress on gta.
Oh there's that too!

You see, there's a whole board for us, use it. I'm working on another private board for offtopic.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot