Ranking
consoles are relic of the past. it's being replaced by smartphones and tablets in it's casual niche.

better save up for gear for new gen on pc, (talking about VR games and devices like hand tracking razer hydra and VR headsets)
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
consoles are relic of the past. it's being replaced by smartphones

smartphone ? Are you serious ? Smartphone won't replace consoles,neither pc will. There will always a market for console s.
:D
Another bold statement there snake (lol did you see what I did there).
No idea how consoles are relics considering they're being updated and new ideas pouring into them all the time..
PC's are just more handy because you can emulate/play different games that come from different consoles and mods and all those extra handy doo dahs etc etc.

Anyways back on topic, I prefer PS4 considering I'm used to Playstations more than Xbox's.
Going to go ahead and say ps4, never really liked the xboner. Not to mention Microsoft really killed themselves while showing it off, between constant talk about tv and the fake clapping.

pc master race doe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Going to go ahead and say ps4, never really liked the xboner. Not to mention Microsoft really killed themselves while showing it off, between constant talk about tv and the fake clapping.

pc master race doe.

Ikr, Microsoft is showing his little weenie proudly.
Killjoys, make some noise!
PS4 is more good thatn Xbox One from any point of view, and Sony isn't so hungry of money like Mircrosoft, i mean you don't need to pay 49,99 USD per year to play online from Sony console (PS4 also PS3). To play online from a Xbox 360/One you need to pay 49,99$.

How i said PS4 beats Xbox One from any point of view and i admit that PS4 IS MORE CHEAPER THAN XBOX 1!!!!!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
PS4 is more good thatn Xbox One from any point of view, and Sony isn't so hungry of money like Mircrosoft, i mean you don't need to pay 49,99 USD per year to play online from Sony console (PS4 also PS3). To play online from a Xbox 360/One you need to pay 49,99$.

How i said PS4 beats Xbox One from any point of view and i admit that PS4 IS MORE CHEAPER THAN XBOX 1!!!!!

3,099.00 BRL = 1,378.13 USD

Need any more explanations?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥