Originally Posted by Cake View Post
No copy art alphacra, fully hand drawn
lol trocher..

Copy art??
Alphacra was here.
I'll try.
not sure I'll finish though.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
K, I can't color it then but I'll still post something. Expect to see it later today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Am I right when assuming you can also draw non playable characters?
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
I will probably, attempt this.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Sure, I can see people really like this.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
[PS3] Game Recommendations
As you know my PS3 is up and running again (since the past year and a half it has been self-updating itself an unlimited amount of times), at the price of losing all my saved files and trophies. So I'm back to a fresh start on my PS3, and I'd like to ask you gamer's what game to recommend for me to play. Take note that I'll be putting a list of games that I've already completed and played when my ps3 was still running. (See spoiler tag)

PS3 Games I have completed and played

Also, I'm most interested in games that have a story-line, hence the Assassin's Creed Game Series and CoD as well.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I suggest buying Playstation Plus. It gets you tons of free games and discounts and is definitely worth it, as well, you can play Dead Space 3 with me :o.

As for games:
-Metal Gear Legacy Collection:
This includes all the games and goes for maybe 60 bucks if you find the right price. I suggest skipping the original two metal gears (the 2D ones) and starting with Metal Gear Solid. Once you start, you will fall in love, and then you will cry, laugh and scream. One of the greatest (if not THE GREATEST) video game series of all time. ALSO, DO NOT BUY A USED COPY, IT COMES WITH A CODE FOR MGS, AND YOU MUST PLAY IT TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY! DO NOT BUY A USED COPY!

-God of War Collection:
Not super story driven but it is definitely a good buy. One of the best exclusives for sure. This comes with all the games.

Cheapest copy I can find