ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REQ] lolies official modding request center!
Welcome to lolies modding request center!!!

Welcome Summary:

Here I'll be making all type of mods dealing with mostly realism but if you insist I should make other kinds feel free to suggest there will be a fee but since I'm just starting out it'll be fairly small starting with 500 TC. Since that is the starting point, heads up the more in depth and detailed the mod the more tc it'll cost depending on my own price but you can give me a range of how TC and I can figure out how much it'll be so...things that are simple like a bench and a tree would be around 500 TC but something like a whole arena of sorts could range from 10k TC + so you never know but I'm not going to be charging outrageously like millions and stuff but I am here to make dreams come true while getting a pretty penny for my miracles.

Request:

Now for request I'd like everyone to know that some-things can be done and some can't so I'll work my hardest to fulfill your wishes, if I make a project for you and want something that can't be done I'll try my hardest to get as close and work with you since I'm really taking the modding serious.

Important Information:

If you'd like to talk to me 1 on 1 and out of everyone's view for something like a surprise please feel free to PM me and we can discuss things.
Ready to set the world on fire
Hello there! This board isn't the place for this kind of thread. There's no actual place in the forums for this thread, so keep it to a clan board or something =)
Last edited by Lite; Apr 3, 2016 at 11:50 PM.