Ranking
Original Post
[Monk] Squads

Hello Members of The Monastery. Today we bring to you a new 24/7 event created by a joint operation of the

WT
War-Team

and
HET
Host&Event-Team

[Monk] Squadrons!

Rules

SQUAD I

SQUAD II

Standings

Season I: 25th of February - 31st of March

PRIZE-POOL

Season I: 25th of February - 31st of March

Click here to see what you guys may or may not have screwed up!

Hall of Fame

If you have any questions, or if you think we messed up something PM a member of HET or WT.
Last edited by BBKing; Mar 6, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
Confirm this is a offical longtime Monk-Event
---
I'd like to be in Team Warth
Last edited by BBKing; Jan 12, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
Yes you can
-----
I would like to apply for Wrath member, and for wrath Squad Leader.
IGN: PingPong19
Why you should become a Squad leader?: I should become a Squad Leader because i have a very, very deep understanding of the event and its structure.
What can you offer? I can offer my support, play-time (30 minutes - 6 hours a day), leadership skills, and understanding of the structure of the event.
-----
I like this PingPong guy. If mama likes you i guess you can be in the wrath squad and the leader.
-----
crap i just remembered BBKing was applying to that clan.... Its the only one with a cool name xD
Last edited by PingPong19; Jan 12, 2015 at 11:24 PM.
Lol xD hope mamafeeds gona accept you as the Warth-Leader-Guy.. but yes: my name is fuckin cool ;)
Why hellooooo XD i would like to be in the Team Wrath! Do i have to put info like pingpong did? if so just tell me x3
S I L I C O N E F E E T
I would like to become a member of Wrath and also the Squad Leader of Wrath.
IGN: TimmyboyG
Why you should become a Squad leader?: I should become the Squad Leader of Wrath because I am very active ingame and on the forums. This means I can rally up the other members of wrath for wars. Also I am a halfway decent aikidobigdojo player, which is the mod that is mostly used for clan wars. I have enough time to host training servers for monk/the wrath squad. As a last reason I want to give is that I would like leading you all to
victory
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 19, 2015 at 08:23 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B