Ranking
Original Post
[WIP][Set]Steel Profanity (QS + Acid)
Recently got back to TB, so this is my first set in several months. Spent a few hours developing the style and shaking off all that rust. Currently only done the legs and feet, neither of which are fully set in stone. I need C&C, improvements, suggestions, etc.

Made the textures in 256, but the screenshots are 128 :P (Head isn't for the set, it's a placeholder)

This will be my personal set btw, so don't get offended if I don't take all of the advice as I want it to match my preferred style :P (And yes, I know that the back of the left Thigh is out of alignment :v)
Last edited by Rott; Aug 11, 2009 at 08:00 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
OooOOooh.

Looks brilliant so far.
I like the colour scheme. I like the shading. I like the design.

All good.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Legs have a lil' noticable seem on the back
The head's face is pretty plain add in something :V maybe a scar or bruises
Also the legs aren't centered well :V
The thighs seems like a copy of the legs with just more acid on them.
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Legs have a lil' noticable seem on the back
The head's face is pretty plain add in something :V maybe a scar or bruises
Also the legs aren't centered well :V
The thighs seems like a copy of the legs with just more acid on them.

Um, there's no seam, somethings wrong with your eyes :P Thighs don't have a back seam, they seam on the side. What you're seeing is the way the gradient forms. I also don't see what you mean about it being a copy of the shins with more acid. It has the same concept and style, not much I can do to change that without ruining the look of it. The legs are not meant to be centered in the first place, they're moved slightly to the outside because in reality you don't have straight on armor. The left thigh however, is off alignment

Face is completely temporary, I'll be making a head to match the set soon enough.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know were legs make seams but you have made it look like its fron the back :v
You have a line in the middle of each one

Nevermind my other statements I'll continue afterwords since I just woek up and I'm sleepy o/
I like that head D:

legs are nice too :l
The only thing i dont really like, is how you took the back of the legs and put it on the feet :I

but i guess there isnt much you can do :v
Lol, it took much more work than putting it on the legs because of mapping. But yeah, I don't like feet :v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[invade again]
bottom back part of the thigh doesnt line up with the piece on the back top part of the shins, that stuff always bugs me

style is a little... generic, but is well done: crisp, clean and glossy.

offtopic: head is awesome btw, now make my sig :P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Very daxx-y metal look. I like it.

The gradient in the back should be fixed though. It really does look like a seam, and quick smudge/blur would probably fix it.

I hate feet with a passion, and I have no problem with recycled textures if it's for such vile things as....FEET! Ugh.... Feet are the enemy

I like the shapes, and the style. Simple and elegant.

The head is nice too, even if it's not part of the set. GL with hands!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]