also share your creations
yaaaa
-----
i made a giraffe
http://gyazo.com/c82d0e1c0fd5ca443575fe97606f93a3
Last edited by hobo; Feb 19, 2014 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again

hi hobo

11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
am very glad technology good today, make very good sculpt, would like you to see, yes? I name "have no eyes and that is fine"

yes good

also, hobo and twiggist scultper very good, no? must debate. i very much like animal, thank you hobo.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
am very glad technology good today, make very good sculpt, would like you to see, yes? I name "have no eyes and that is fine"

yes good

also, hobo and twiggist scultper very good, no? must debate. i very much like animal, thank you hobo.

Blender ? Cinema 4d ? Maya ?
:D
I use blender and I have to say I have never seen anything like that on blender. I would say thats Maya, I may be wrong though ;)
blue
pink
i made an octopus

AAA

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
kawaii
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them

I made santa

Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i made two things

here is the head of mr mouse

mr mouse

and i made timbles the dinoman

timbles

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder