Toribash
i thought ballchinians were only in Men in Black
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Worked a little more on the blue lights.

does it suck?

EDIT: now that bendover mentioned, I can't look at his cheek without imagining balls. :o

Last edited by Yiazmat; May 8, 2014 at 11:12 PM.
taking art requests for USD
Looks great.
Only the lip itself could use some polishing.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I think the teeth could use some more work, saying from a non-participant perspective. They don't look very 3d or very real, and it would be cool if the helmet looked more metallic. I think the head looks fantastic tho
Last edited by Ezeth; May 9, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
i prefered chillz teeth, i didnt really see this as an evil looking texture, was actually working on a sketch for an evil counterpart to this one.
nv2101245, why you ahve to be so gud at drawin?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Can we also vote to nerf the symmetrical teeth and face? I for one have neither IRL.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
Can we also vote to nerf the symmetrical teeth and face? I for one have neither IRL.

Was I stopping you from editing it? In The original discussion with jebus we said don't be a wimp, just fix it.

Otherwise the face will stop after someone colors it because they are too afraid to change anything.

The worst we can do is rollback to the last edit ;)
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Was I stopping you from editing it? In The original discussion with jebus we said don't be a wimp, just fix it.

Otherwise the face will stop after someone colors it because they are too afraid to change anything.

The worst we can do is rollback to the last edit ;)

Fair point.

Minor edits, I guess

"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."