Toribash
Won 2 games todays. Feel lucky, since I played against a LoL team and they surrendered.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
If anyones online I'm about to play, Just add me at Boonana. I'm gonna be starting in like 20 minutes.
piss
Little late to play, but I'll add you anyways lol.
-----
ANYBODY WHO PLAYS WITH ME READ THIS:

I suck at this game. If we lose, prob my fault. XD

I'm new to the games, so don't take it hard cuz I suk. But I'll get better overtime.
Last edited by SoBscout; Feb 11, 2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I stopped playing with anyone under level 30, due to me sucking at carrying (unless I play corki)

:V
I just played with the most stupidest team ever.

In 5 mins the score was guess what? 3/20.

I can't believe it. 3 was my team. I just blew up inside.

One guy was feeding like crazy. 10 dies in 3 mins.
In other news, Wriggles, 3 tiamats, infinity edge, and boots is the best build on gangplank ever.

Wriggles proc + crit on a minion == 1500 splash damage.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
In other news, Wriggles, 3 tiamats, infinity edge, and boots is the best build on gangplank ever.

Wriggles proc + crit on a minion == 1500 splash damage.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Get rid of those boots for another tiamat. Also try that on malphite, possibly ezreal

Also trolling aram games is fun
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Get rid of those boots for another tiamat. Also try that on malphite, possibly ezreal

Also trolling aram games is fun

I've been meaning to try it on nasus, because I want to test if the splash damage kills also add damage to his q, because that is some serious fucking trolling
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I've been meaning to try it on nasus, because I want to test if the splash damage kills also add damage to his q, because that is some serious fucking trolling

afaik I don't think think the lifesteal does, but you're gonna have to try it out.

Also
bought karthus. Was planning on vladimir but afaik he's getting nerfed soon (tm)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ