Toribash
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
I've begun playing more Malzahar lately.

His damage output is outrageous. Truly, truly outrageous. Vlads have turned from annoyances into delicious snacks.

As long as malz zones conservatively, he's just devastating. It's starting to remind me of old fiddlesticks, which is probably why I've been playing him so much. Also he will most likely not get nerfed any time soon, because of his lack of team utility other than pure unadulterated AP damage.

His 3 second silence and 3 second suppress says otherwise. That essentially nullifies most, if not all, casters on the other team, and suppresess the carry while dealing copious amounts of rape. Landed well, that means I can thoroughly rape the carry twice while the rest of the team can only auto attack and cry.

Absolutely love Malzahar. Favorite champ other than BCrank.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
A free ghost in every team fight if you can manage to keep hitting people is a lack of mobility? Not burst mobility, but you take flash for that.

Ulti isn't meant to set up kills in team fights - it's near impossible to hit more than one person in a team fight with it, you use it for kiting and chasing mostly. You will get that one lucky ulti once in a while - but it's not really meant for team fights that much. You get a nice tank to crowd control the enemy and then do the abnormal amounts of damage.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
So has anyone else heard about the proposed changes for ignite? Removing the damage component and adding a fucking 20% additional damage dealt to ignited target from all sources?

The person who made that thread admitting to trolling on like page 4.
Also the only bad thing about malz is his ult stuns himself for the duration too. However malz is deadly and annoying, at level 6 is a garaunteed kill with flash + ignite.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Also the only bad thing about malz is his ult stuns himself for the duration too. However malz is deadly and annoying, at level 6 is a garaunteed kill with flash + ignite.

It's only bad if you're stupid enough to get into a confrontation where you're outnumbered / not properly protected and activate it in the first place.

Besides, 15% health per second hottub of death for 5 seconds + 1000 damage over 3 seconds + voidling + 700 damage over 5 seconds = guarenteed death for anything short of pure MR or a stun anyways. Add a good teammate and it doesn't even matter.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
It's only bad if you're stupid enough to get into a confrontation where you're outnumbered / not properly protected and activate it in the first place.

Besides, 15% health per second hottub of death for 5 seconds + 1000 damage over 3 seconds + voidling + 700 damage over 5 seconds = guarenteed death for anything short of pure MR or a stun anyways. Add a good teammate and it doesn't even matter.

Also if someone has a QSS (hint: anyone who's any good) pretty much counters him hard, since his ult + E are cleansed by it. Also it's not more like you active it 2v1, it's more you activate it then the jungler who happens to be right there because that's just your luck ganks you.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Also if someone has a QSS (hint: anyone who's any good) pretty much counters him hard, since his ult + E are cleansed by it. Also it's not more like you active it 2v1, it's more you activate it then the jungler who happens to be right there because that's just your luck ganks you.

Hint dont ult + e the person with QSS