ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Well, heals are out of the question when talking about AA. Also getting any support with your ult will guarantee them being out of the inminent teamfight, as well as evading heroes like lion popping out from nowhere to initiate by cancelling daggers.
AA's chilling touch and ult are the important things through all the game imo.

sure, AA's ult is amazing. but thats his entire value.
hes a weak support overall, doesnt add much to a lane, weak at roaming and is easilly punished.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
sure, AA's ult is amazing. but thats his entire value.
hes a weak support overall, doesnt add much to a lane, weak at roaming and is easilly punished.

I'm a bit disagree tho, AA is actually a strong support, not only his ult which can really help the team and himself, his skill 3 is also helping the team and himself, dont forget when he use skill 3 and then skill 1 and then hit the enemy, the demage is so big
but of course he have a weak health, but it depend on who's playing it and the item he buy that makes him weak or strong
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
You know guys, you actually have to hit it first.
Unless its fired from a far, the aoe is quite small, and they won't clog up if they are smart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Most people tend to go directly into his ult. I know by experience.
Wolololololo
is there someone here who is good with meepo?
request video? PM me
Basically I know everything about him like combos and abilities and items and such, but I can't play him for some reason...
I'm good enough if you need any help so you can ask me.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
it's pretty hard to switch to main character when there's a lot of clone, it makes me panic
request video? PM me
Well if the Function Keys work on your keyboard without holding FN for them then it will be very simple.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
it's pretty hard to switch to main character when there's a lot of clone, it makes me panic

press F1 to switch to your main character.
also, i think ctr l+ right click would make all your units go without have to select them all manually.