Ranking
Original Post
[S7] Sector 7 Recruitment

If you're planning on applying, take note that we are a replay making clan whom specialize in Tricking replays but we accept parkour and sparring replays as well. MP replays are welcome but if you're posting tricking replays SP is preferred. Have Fun!

Application format
Name:
Player Card:
About yourself:
Reason for Joining:
Did anyone invite you?:
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10):
Your best Replays:

Clan thread
Last edited by Flash; Apr 7, 2014 at 04:38 AM. Reason: upper case s
Name: Raphael (50cent20) call me either ;)
GMT: we change during winter times and summers during winters its +2 and summer +3
Player Card: idk how to post it :S will do if someone can inform me how
About yourself: im 14 as stated above i like to joke and have fun and you know chill around with social non afk active people to talk about how our day was our interests etc.
Reason for Joining: its a new clan which seems promising maybe i could help in anyway
Did anyone invite you?: no but i sure do know flash
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10):id say medium around 5 i havent tricked alot in toribash so if i do start i could get to high
Your best Replays: posted below as i said im not the best tricker but i do try my best
Skype: i dont know my name but if you pm me yours ill add you i think (I THINK) mine so raphaelchiti no spaces or capitals
Attached Files
.......rpl (145.4 KB, 12 views)
9.rpl (134.6 KB, 12 views)
back.rpl (79.3 KB, 8 views)
double back.rpl (60.3 KB, 21 views)
front roll.rpl (55.2 KB, 14 views)
you seem like a pretty kool guy 50cent20 but the tricks in these replays are pretty mediocre. We're looking for eye openers. keep up the good work and keep practicing
I'm gonna have to say no mangg.
sure ill practice more and apply later also if i seem to create new replays should i post them here to keep you up to date with how good im getting?
No. apply later in the future if you want, but i suggest a lot more practice.
Name: Robert Mosley

GMT: -5
Player Card:

About yourself: I'm the shitty elf that has been around the game for quite some time. Been focusing more and more on my realism, that goes for sparring and tricking. Warrior and flash, as well as Pr0ne, Omega90 and Marrez has been my inspirations for tricking. I've been teaching myself and getting some advice from a few of these guys, they're cool.

Reason for Joining: To be with friends and to expand in the art of tricking.

Did anyone invite you?: Warrior and Flash

Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): I'd say 7, maybe.

Replays:
Turrent
This was really early i was kinda sleepy but tell me what you rate it :} thanks
-----
:}
Last edited by Turrent; Apr 7, 2014 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rejected, you seem to be new so try and experiment a bit more on forum and on replay making feel free to come back and apply again.
i am the best in toribash
Name: James
GMT: Eastern Standard
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...sername=demini
About yourself: Um, Hi I am me and I like boobs, all I have to say
Reason for Joining: Well clan seems amazing so far, love all 3 people in it so far, and I would love to be in the beginnings of this incredible clan
Did anyone invite you?: No, but I am good friends with Dobs and warrior, Flash: don't know how you don't remember me :c
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): 6/7
Your best Replays: Below

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=451652 <-- Replays