Toribash
Shibseki (10:26): sorrybad stomac problemskeep pooin every 5-7 minpray for my butt
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I'd say the highlight would be from 2:33 to 4:33.

Well that part did take the longest to make, so its only naturally it be the best.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Any tips for playing kennen? my brother picks him every match and feeds as him. I don't understand why he doesn't just play rumble ):
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
For Noc:

Assuming Jungle, start machete + 5pot, your ms is high enough that you might not even need basic boots when you head back. Either start finishing wriggles or get a philo, depending on stuffs. Your build from that point on is really quite... open to say the least. I've never really felt constrained to build anything as noc. That said, I find Blade of the Ruined King to be amazing on him. Ult on somebody, then instantly active them and it's almost guaranteed rape/summoner's blown. Also, he's not half bad with the Spirit of the Elder Golem, though you could probably skip it and go for a Frozen Mallet if your team is doing well.

Kennen: Kennen is squishy. So you need to build somehow to compensate for that. Hourglass is a must by the middle of the game in virtually every game, an early revolver is nice, and he doesn't do half bad with either a rylais or an abyssal. Liandry's wouldn't be bad either.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
http://clgaming.net/news/420-clg-in-2013
NO NO NO

R.I.P CLG EU.

Goddamnit, clg eu was my favorite team

They're probably going to remain as a team but use a different organization for better sponsorship deals and whatnot. My bets are on them being signed by Epsilon; the Epsilon tf2 team have fucking NIKE as one of their sponsors.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
It will either be Azubu, EG (Evil Geniuses) or Curse who picks up the ex-CLG team as there European team.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
No matter how defensive I try to get I always get mopped up by someone with like 6 phantom dancers anyone got any advice on this?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
No matter how defensive I try to get I always get mopped up by someone with like 6 phantom dancers anyone got any advice on this?.

What? WHAT? WHAT?!?!?!?
The things new players build...
Just try to live with the fact people are dicks and make smerfs just to fight new players.
Also, try to look at a guide for your main champ, and strategys for the game.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.