ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sparring
Hello! I'm a fairly new player to Toribash.
I need some pro sparer to teach me horse stance and everything like that ingame.
So if you're a sparer out there pls help meh ;.;
Preston is mah bby!
Usually if you go online,
You can type xspar in the search bar and people in there can help you out,The horse stance is nothing i know of since it isn't really useful to me,But someone will tell you,The best way i think to get better at sparring,Is to train a lot with people,Then learn from your mistakes,This game isn't something you can beat but you can get better,Watching concon or people like him could also help,Also check this out,http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=450187
Originally Posted by BeltByBelt View Post
Oh ok thanks guys. I've heard a bit about Mocucha too haha

You know the horse stance isn't very hard to do
you hold all, contract your hips, relax your knee's, extend both glutes, and contract abs. Then shift space 5 times then hold glutes and knee's , and hold your hips then you are doing the horse stance.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
do u have discord maybe i could help u on getting into the horse stance and how to move around and keep your balence etc.
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
You know the horse stance isn't very hard to do
you hold all, contract your hips, relax your knee's, extend both glutes, and contract abs. Then shift space 5 times then hold glutes and knee's , and hold your hips then you are doing the horse stance.

once you have this position, the real trick is practicing and managing to get it from various positions.

+Gunkman04 yeah and that's what I'm still havin trouble with :/
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
the only advice i can give is watching good players playing
reconize what they do and then try it your self
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .