Toribash
Original Post
tb running too fast
Recently started using steam client and Mac, tb is running too fast and I'm used to very low fps.. it is making it hard to play =( is there any way I can make it slower? (I've already lowered the frame rate cap in options but that didn't do much)
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
Recently started using steam client and Mac, tb is running too fast and I'm used to very low fps.. it is making it hard to play =( is there any way I can make it slower? (I've already lowered the frame rate cap in options but that didn't do much)

Greetings, the only thing I have in mind to suggest is no more than what FMA05 and Lite had already said, set your graphics to maximum, and use the /opt fixedframerate 1 command.

Aside from those two, I'm not exactly sure if there are any other ways to lower your fps. Let me ask however, would it be possible for you try getting used to the high frames?
Last edited by ohdavebehave; Dec 23, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
you can go in to your settings and turn on Lower Framerate Cap it locks ur fps at 30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.