Selling original art/textures
Betting
Dueling
Buying items for low, selling for high.
Boosters
Buying Tc with real money
Tournaments
Events
is it selling art/texture for the torihead and something like that is okay for everyone?
As long as they have the torihead they can use it
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I don't see what you're talking about
So I'll tell you the answer to what I do think you're talking about.
Yes everyone can make and sell textures, as long as you don't take/edit a free/stolen head and try to sell it, you will get banned if you try to do that.

And how you make textures if you might ask in the future or so now?
Here, let me Google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+make+hea...s+for+Toribash
mindless machine
Originally Posted by Larkins View Post
can I know how to get many TC?

"many" depends how good and active youre, if youre good in replay making and usually in the game try it with Events or tournaments.

if youre goot with making textures/pictures make them and sell them!

if you have "time" and a "good" start amount (i would say 10k tc) u can start marketing.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
there are a few players out that sell TC for real money (i think one person that does it all the time is "Missuse" if i spelled it right xd)
or here : http://forum.toribash.com/tori_depositcredits.php
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
U can buy tc for crazy money like 42usd for 100k or u can buy from players 42usd for 420k depens there rate normally it's 10k per usd but u can always make a deal I recommend CuapaR or Arrowbasse
Bai a booster! 20$ for a 200tc booster, when u win alot, you will get ALOT ALOT more then you thought you would get