ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
anyway to earn tc fast?
ah... i know asking does is stupid,
but anyone who know how to earn tc?
(not like 10)
im just korean guy
bad at drawing, bad at making movies and thigz, easily tricked by scams,
bad at english tough, so dat makes me hard to talk, bad at this game too.
im feeling retarded too.
.....sorry for wasting your guys time man.

(2 bad english)
Practise and practise in the game then join lots of tournemants and win prizes ..

Practice makes perfect

( i may of spelt practise wrong correct me if so )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
and even tough guys in dis game is 2 good.
i heard by mah friend and he said there was a champonship
fighting for tcs
and god damn i need mah fist or body or force or whatever texture
Practicing and winning tourneys is a great way. What I would suggest is focusing more on having fun playing and less on TC. Once you achieve a certain level of skill the TC just happens.
http://i.imgur.com/Z9JHVeY.png
<rekd>Marinara is the best lube
It's not all about in game. There is marketing on the forums which is anotherway to earn TC. Just sell heads, textures, art, sounds or anything you own for TC. If your selling items, don't fall into the trap of buying items off market/shop then trying to sell them for more through the forum. You will lose profit 99% of the time.

You may be bad at drawing but I can't draw on PC either so I make sounds. It's easy and a good way to make TC.
blue
pink
The 3 fastest ways to earn TC are:

Marketing
Dueling
Making Art

If you aren't good at any of these, I would suggest just going into tourney servers and trying to win the 500, 750 or 1000 TC tournaments.
ugly
art is amazing way to make tc i was noob and well... got better now i make mid-quality art just sold one for 15k took me 3 hours but wel it worth it its like my avvy tho
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS