Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] impossible to select any joint
something happened to my toribash and i cant figure out how but i got to click the joints to select them i cant hover over them to select them anymore which then takes alot of time so cant really do any moves
Last edited by Rai; Nov 2, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
Hi, Art/Textures board is not a place for such a questions. Remember to read Market Rules before You post here.

I'll move this thread for You this time, but please post in proper section next time.

If You have problem with toribash please go to Support section, read sticked threads and if You don't find Your answer there- create new thread.

Oh, I've changed topic from "help please" as well as it wasn't informative at all.
Last edited by Thrandir; Nov 2, 2014 at 05:30 PM.
For the record, this was answered & fixed in #support

[16:41:33] <nthomhav> help please something happened to my toribash and i cant figure out how but i got to click the joints to select them i cant hover over them to select them anymore which then takes alot of time so cant really do any moves
[16:41:46] <JtanK> nthomhav
[16:41:49] <JtanK> did you try rebooting PC?
[16:41:59] <JtanK> I had similiar problem and restarting whole PC somehow fixed it
[16:42:04] <JtanK> reinstalling TB didn't

Later I confirmed with nthomhav that reboot indeed worked, so it's the solution.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos